Returning as the only NASH forum exclusively facilitating industry-to-industry dialogue and collaboration; the 2nd Annual NASH Summit Europe will once again showcase leading data and leverage expert insights to advance pipeline success in NASH.
Across 3 days, the NASH biopharmaceutical community will converge at this unique summit to analyse progression and opportunity through a tighter lens and overcome fundamental challenges in NASH drug development.
Be part of the ground-breaking discussion of topics including:
- The rationale and mechanisms of action of stand-alone versus combination therapeutics
- What we know about the pricing and reimbursement landscape for successful candidates
- Adhering to regulatory guidelines and overcoming clinical challenges including an understanding of the patient perspective
- The mechanism of action and preclinical efficacy of emerging candidates
- Addressing the involvement of genetics in driving NASH pathophysiology and heterogeneity
As competition in the NASH space increases, find out how you can move your candidate into differentiation and identify the best mode of action to stay ahead as this field looks to overcome its current limitations.