Accelerate the Development of Your Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Drug Pipeline
The NASH Summit Europe is the industry’s definitive nonalcoholic steatohepatitis drug development forum.
Focussed exclusively on NASH and built with industry experts at Novo Nordisk, Phenex and Gubra this summit will give you the latest insight and connections to solve the challenges you face from discovery to late stage clinical development.
Across 3 packed days eighty of the field greatest minds will converge at this unique summit to discover and validate novel NASH targets to improve drug efficacy, better recapitulate human NASH preclinically, effectively translate into the clinic and robustly diagnose patient pathology.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the conversation.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend NASH Summit Europe
- Effectively translate into the clinic by harnessing preclinical models which better recapitulate human NASH
- Evaluate the most progressive opportunities in noninvasive diagnostics to determine disease diagnosis and regression
- Define clinical primary and secondary endpoints and successfully bring a NASH drug to market
- Improve understanding of core disease pathways to identify and validate novel NASH targets
- Discover how NASH impacts other body organs to develop more efficacious drugs